• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Constant air in system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

I was wondering if any of you have problems with getting constant air in your system? I have a Aquavia pump on dual Z4 waterblocks and I have zero water going out of the system but tiny amounts of air making it in. And over time this air builds up in my radiator pushing the water up the vent tube at the top. So after like 2 days of running my pump starts making this noise like it's running with air all in it. So i turn it off and sure enough there is air. I'm tired of having to turn her off every other day and put water in her and such. Any ideas?
Duck

It sounds like one of two things is happening (or maybe both). You might have a leaky connection close to the pump's intake, sucking in air. Or you might have your setup configured so the rad is actually the airtrap instead of the T line. Actually the second case is definitely happening and first case possibly. Check you connections and post pics of your setup if you can.

peace.
unloaded

Unloaded you where right!!!!!!!!! after all this time of picking and probing every connection I took a very close look at the pump and noticed that it wasn't completely snapped shut around the O ring. This was something you couldn't see unless you took everything apart which I did. bout time!!!!!! Thanks.

Back