• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Little River - Rapids Waterblock quickie review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MichaelMu

Just got done installing my w/c stuff, and thought I would give u a quick review of this block. Had a nice air setup before, so I will use those numbers to compare.

old setup:

swiftech 462-u h/s
80m delta 68cfm
as3

new setup:

Little River - Rapids w/b
1/2 tubing
dtek h/c
via 1300 pump
ac3

This in a li lan 60 case (pain in the ^$#@$% to install the h/c) with 2 120mx38m 126cfm fans, 1 side in , top out. Running my rig at 11x210 @ 1.85v

prime95 Torture test:

old setup:

idle - 37c
load - 46c

new setup:

idle 27c
load 31c

As u can tell Im a happy guy. Need to improve my airflow thru h/c and I think I can drop the temps some more.

Last edited:
MichaelMu said:

old setup:

swiftech 462-u h/s
80m delta 68cfm
as3

new setup:

Little River - Rapids w/b
1/2 tubing
dtek h/c
via 1300 pump
ac3

hmmmmm.. well you should get better temps with your new setup.. because apparently you don't have tubing, rad, or a even a pump.... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Re: My Little River - Rapids Waterblock quickie review

Liss said:

hmmmmm.. well you should get better temps with your new setup.. because apparently you don't have tubing, rad, or a even a pump.... hmmmmmmmmmmm

All of which tend to be rather useless with a HSF....

room temp was 66f last night. today with room temp of 70f my idle is 29c, load is 33c. just bumped my chip to [email protected], idle is 31c, load is 35c

ps: just got my ebay special gpu block ($14 :) ). will it raise my
temps alot? Have to change the barbs 1st 3/8 to 1/2

dd gf2/gf3 blk

Last edited:
after drain my system and install my gpu w/b should I use a bottle of supercool (dtek stuff) with my distilled water?. if so how much to use?

uh, id imagine its the same ratio as water wetter(1 to 32), so i put in like a quarter ounce very little just to the point it would be a slight yellowish taint, but you can always experiment for your self if your really bored

Last edited:
Back