• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Innovatek? Any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
as far as i have heard it is the best standing kit. i have seen that the koolance exos has performed better, however that was maximum pc and i consider it over priced. plus what can i say i do not like koolance much. but as stated earlier i have heard that the innovatec kit was one to use. and all i can say is if i were to get a kit that would most likley be it..

Innovatek is not a bad kit but is overpriced. Blocks are good but the tubing is crap. Plus you pay way too much. You can get something much better elsewhere for less.

Take a dangerden, swiftech, d-tek block
+
eheim 1250 or Hydor L30
+
Black Ice rad or a heatercore from d-tek(Go for the heatercore)
+
Clearflex60 tubing

Use 1/2" instead of 3/8" everywhere. Voila! you got a better kit for less.

:eek:

Innovatek makes good stuff, but like deviant says, the tubing is garbage. Just looking at it makes it kink. :p

I use their blocks and reservoir in my duallie rig, but changed the tubing over to 3/8" Tygon. Changing over the tubing involved reaming out the captive nuts.

Innovatek's clamping mechanism on the cooling block is the best available. Their block's performance is not, although they work well.

Their radiators are kinda weak.....they're large reservoir is the best looking one on the market, but is specific to their other parts.

You can read about it here

Back