• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4PE mb temp 33c, CPU temp 43-50c, bench 15222??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leathersmt

isnt this a little hot for the P4PE, the motherboard temp that is?
I have the CPU overclocked, and I tried overclocking the video card, and it crashes, , I have it now at 330.8/315 and anything over that is crashing, here is the Benchmark
http://service.futuremark.com/servl...rojectdetails&projectType=6&projectId=5666122
and what can be going wrong, I have thought I reached the 16400's in the bench the other day, and I have been told I'm wrong.....so I re did the bench and I cannot get it above the 15222? what can I be setting wrong? I am sure this combo can go higher then I have it set at. ( I hope so anyway) I am looking for other people who have this board, and hoepfully the same typoe of stuff I have that can help me get this to run better.
I just added the swiftech cooler, and I am about to change the fan on it, to another to see if that cools it off a little more.
thanks for all tips and hints.

UPDATE, TODAY, JAN 17TH 2003 >>> I JUST ADDED A TORNADO FAN TO MY NEW SWIFTECH, AND SO FAR, I BELIEVE IT DEROPPED THE MB TEMPS to 26c, (now up to 29after ten minutes). The CPU temps have dropped 2c and then went up 1c, again. I am going to frag and see how it flies....thank you for all the suggestions and help. This tornado is loud tho.......lol louder then the Volcano 7+ at full tilt.

Last edited:
Yeah that mobo temp is a bit high - I run at 25C all the time. How is your case cooling?? Neat and tidy wiring - air flow across the mobo is the key. Are you changing you vcore - DDR voltage and AGP voltages? Your video card should not be hanging at those settings, which tweaking program are you using??

Back