• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evercool water cooling kit (?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Byter

wat_03.jpg
wat_04.jpg

couldnt find anything about it... its been sold here (israel) for less then 80$.

what do u say guyz ?

evercool page

BTW : it has HSF !?

That cannot be very good, It has a little radiator, and pump, It may work, but I really couldnt tell ya
you would need to have the drive bays ontop and below that thing open, otherwize It wouldnt get the correct air, It would keep cycling case air, I cannot see how it would get that flow...

but It just might not be too bad, Im sure its better than air, but not totally sure

Is it me or does that HS have Fans on it? I can see socket clips on it. Isn't it supposed to be water cooled, but to put a fan on the WB? I may be seeing it wrong, looks like crap, though it is a good idea I think.

while i think you could build a better system for a little bit more money, and get a full blown water cooling system, but for a small add in, and if you have a blow hole right above the system, it might work and cool better. I would not spend my money on it though.

Back