• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It appears that some air could get by the rad at the bottom where the tanks are.

Looks nice!

Lighting inside the rad box would look very nice.

I have to (shamefully) admit that I played with those little cubes that follow your mouse for at least a minute..... :cool:

The only way for air to pass through is where the neon is. It is only an inch high and an inch wide. It can easly be closed if you dont want any neon in it. Other than that, it works as a perfect shroud. Thanks for looking!

Sorry, your right there is a little space at the bottom for air but I will fix that qutie easily.

HA! I TOLD YOU!

LOL...J.K. Looks like what I had in mind for mine. Just a little different.

No... Sadly it will probably the last step.. All I have done right now is the purchase of the case and the Heatercore (which needs to be returned due to my laziness in making it work the original way).

Sometime next week I will order my pump, fan, and copper stock. Who knows how long it will be before I can get my hands on a drill press. I hate asking people for favors, but I guess I'll have to.

WHen I get the block done, I'll go down to the local plastics shop and buy the mounting plate and shroud material. I'm probably looking at 2-4 weeks for this project. I'll keep you all posted as I go, though.

My shroud will be designed a bit differently. I'm thinking of getting away from the box idea and going for two sides that will clamp right on to the heater core.

Back