• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally Watercooled. Pics. 56K Beware.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sminker

System Specs:
Whitewater
Eheim 1250
Tygon R-3603 1/2ID 1/8Wall
Dtek Heatcore
3x Panaflo L1A 120MM

Load Temp @ 1.925vcore with 800MHZ OC is 39c load. XP 2100+ @ 2530mhz after 3 hours of prime95

Everyday use Idle @ 1.80vcore 2400mhz is 30c. 12x200.

Got the shroud idea from a thread over at OCfoums. Used lots of zipties. Would of did a double shroud but no room. The eheim 1250 was a little bigger than i thought it would be. This is my first WC rig so all feedback is welcome.

fullview9.jpg

whitewater9.jpg

eheim9.jpg

fill19.jpg

fill9.jpg

Hmm, that setup looks strangely familiar... That pump will fit next to the drive cage like this:

inside.jpg

Here it is when I had the 1250:

insidebare.jpg

Here it is today with all my goodies:

fullinside.jpg

TLKfatman said:
looks like u still have air in the system in tthat first pic but gj looks nice

Its the glare from the flash. If you turn the pump off there is no air anywhere. I let it run for around 13 hours to make sure all air was gone.

Nikh, i would of put the pump next to the drive cage but i didnt want to completely copy your idea. And with the fan blowing directly on it i was kinda hoping to keep the pumps temps down a little bit.

sminker said:
Nikh, i would of put the pump next to the drive cage but i didnt want to completely copy your idea. And with the fan blowing directly on it i was kinda hoping to keep the pumps temps down a little bit.
Don't worry about copying my idea, I don't care. The pump temp makes no diff, you would be better off with the pump where mine is cause you would eliminate about 2 feet of tubing...

nikhsub1 said:

Don't worry about copying my idea, I don't care. The pump temp makes no diff, you would be better off with the pump where mine is cause you would eliminate about 2 feet of tubing...

Im ordering a Vantec Iceberg to cool my northbridge so when that comes in ill rearrange some stuff.

Back