• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally a digital Camera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elite

I hope this works ;) Umm sorry i couldnt get better pics i will update later one with better ones.
view

Last edited:
Pretty cool setup. Looks great! Is that block anodized blue?

I would turn your rad upside down so that your pump intake line is level. Not sure if it would bleed better unless you shake the hell out of the rad before you turned it upside down.

alright, and Neomoses made this block and yes it is anodized blue.

And i was wondering if my pictures are nice and clear compared to others? It's pretty nice and it has video mode to record a short video. It's a Canon PowerShot A40

I haven't water cooled yet, but here's my guess:

You should make some sort of shroud/funnel for the airflow from the fan to pass through the entire heater core and not just the face of the fan. You'll get better flow with the fan not pressed directly against the core, but less turbulance, I suppose.

Alright i think im gonna make it out of cardboard seems the most simple way to go

The pics look nice and clear to me. I just got a digital camera also. The one I have is at 1.3 megapixels, what is your resolution?

Elite, you could stand to have a shroud. You are hindering the cooling system the way you have the fan mounted. You want the fan to stand off from the core about 1". The core looks like to me to have a cooling area of 6" x 6". Slipnot posted a link about about how to build a shroud. Seeing that I am the author of that article if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

i like the setup. looks very nice. the only thing i would try to change it not to have the UV lights go through the middle of the window like you had on thouse last few pictures.

NeoMoses said:
Looks nice! I really like that blue block in your case.
hehehe thats cause you made it. And if you noticed i moved the CC's around in those last pictures and cleaned up my wired a bit. I am going to get some tubing for those wires pretty soon.

I am working on my Shroud project this weekend i will show you guys pics when i get started.

Back