• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished Wc case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SysCrusher

Finally finished. Just need to wire up my pump to the switch you can see and use a female PSU plug to plug it all in instead of running the power cord through the back. With all the covers on you can't tell is water cooled. Oh, don't make fun of my shroud :rolleyes: It's my prototype. LOL Until I can find a sheet of copper somewhere cheap. Air is still bleeding. New Al top looks nice after a couple of hours on the dremmil polish wheel.

wccase1.jpg

wccase2.jpg

Thanks Stedeman, I'll give it a look. :)

Slipknot, it's an aluminum block I made and gone through numerous designs plus alot of wasted aluminum stock. You can find it in the waterblock gallery. I'v since added an aluminum top to it with inset allen screws. The lexen cracked around the barb and screw holes on me. Here is a better shot of the block.

blockriv2.jpg

lookin nice man, It appears your block is a little offset, the holes, the tubes and all, flip it around, the socket is offset. It almost looks like its offset even fartheraway from the center now, so flip it over, it should be better.

JFettig said:
lookin nice man, It appears your block is a little offset, the holes, the tubes and all, flip it around, the socket is offset. It almost looks like its offset even fartheraway from the center now, so flip it over, it should be better.

It's the camera angle that makes it look like that. I thought so to when I first looked at the pic, scared me for a sec. :)

Yeah, I'll never go back to IDE ribbon cables again.:D

Thanks guy's. Thanks Niko. Took 2-3 months of trial and error plus alot of wasted materials.lol :p

Back