• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus PC Probe....Quirky readings!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gruvin2

Just wondering if anyone else is getting odd readings from PC Probe on the fan speeds??
Only seems to happen when i start bumping up the fsb on the MoBo. The temps dont seem to increase from the fan speeds being much lower or even reading 0 rpm.
So i asume the fans are working proper and just getting incorrect rpm readings.
Any remedy to this ?!? Or shall i not be concerned?

Switch to MB5, I used Asus PcProbe, and sometimes it says my CPU Fan is zero, for which I panicked that my CPU fan was dying, only to find its back to normal again. So I switched to MB5 to check whether it was PcProbe that was faulty and it was, MB5 does not report that all of a sudded 0 CPU Fan speed.

I know PcPRobe is faulty, cause when CPU FAn was at 0, the temp of the CPU did not rise.

MBM5 is motherboard moniter 5 i dont have the link handy, but if you do a search it will come up...pretty good proggy ...im still learning the ins/outs of it. F**K Asus PC probe its good till you start OC'ing the PC good.

Back