• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help and tips to new complete cooling system.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sator

Hi
First i want to say that I have never had anything to do with water cooling, not even seen one with my own eyes. I have put together an almost complete set but im very sceptical if it is that good. Generaly I am very scetical to the concept of having water inside my precious that is running 24/7, but im quite tired of buying fans and heat sinks in all shapes and colors and not to mention the noise. So im quite eager to get something done with this once and for all. I think Innovatek's products seem quite solid and is doing very good on tests i have seen and I dont care about price as long its quality.

And here is all im wondering about.
All complete Innovatek systems i have seen have been using Maxxxpert Mono radiator, why?. Is it really that much better then Innovatek's own or is it beceuse it can be placed on top of the PSU? I dont really care i i have to cut in my chassi as long as i can mount the fans on top of the radiator instead of under (is that possible btw without causing damage to the fins?)
I have also been thinking about the Eheim 1250 pump instead but does it fit the belonging tanks or do I have to have a tube in betwen?
And if I add cooling to the GPU and HD is the Eheim 1048 to weak?
Is it any large point in having larger tankt since the water is circulating anyway?
And lastly about the water, I have been thinking about using distiled water in case of disaster, but do water wetter and frost liquid transport current?

This is my list so far:

Innovatek waterblock, CPU
Innovatek waterblock, chipset
Eheim 1048 sirculationpump
Watertank to Eheim 1046/1048
Innovatek radiator, "Dual"
Innovatek flowreader
Redline Oil Water Wetter

Im going to install it in a Chieftec Fulltower with origional noise reduction set from NoiseControl if thats a help knowing.

So i thank you in advance for reading all this and hopefully a reply.

Back