• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A-open AX3SP-U

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is what they say about it......

The frequency listed here is the maximum possible overclocking frequency supported by this motherboard. With the outstanding R&D ability and special developed circuit, this motherboard is possible to support overclocking beyond standard chipset specification.

Model: AX3SP-U
Form Factor: ATX
Memory Slots: DIMM x 3
Chipsets: Intel 815E B Step (+ICH2)
CPU Bus Clock : 133
Socket 370 Pentium 3
Tualtin FC-PGA2 FSB133MHz
1.2/1.13GHZ
Tualatin CPU support/AC'97 Audio/PC133/ATA100/4 USB Ports

I've built some machines with this board, it seemed a nice piece and the 8 examples I used caused me no trouble. These were school system machines though, so I didn't even investigate the overclocking properties of this board. Acer motherboards are typically of good quality these days, so if the features suit you you probably have as good a solution as any.

Thx Larva this mobo was givin too me...

I need to flash the bios it has a cellaron in it right now @ 900mhz

Im gona yank that & drop in a p3 1.2Gig & try some Intell oc'ing for fun.... I have an old atx case to mount it in

thx again M8

Ok...... Im not puting a p3,1.2Gig....but a cell 1.1a

still looking for some more input about this mobo & its potential to be a good overclocker mobo ???

if its not a good oc'r then I might go with the P3

well it looks nice.... Jet Black :) Mobo

Heres some info off of the mobo if it will help

Part#: 9189h10101
Serial#: 137203933kn73

Last edited:
Back