• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dimensions of Via Aqua

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

with this pump set up for an inline system can any one give me the dimensions of it? (from the end of the barb on front to back and from the end of the barb on top to bottom) im trying to find out if i can fit one in my case and where it would fit and im not sure if the specs on the site are the ones taht i need... and about how much dose haveing tubes on there add also? thnks ahead of time if nee one can answer... :D :D :D

is it really that small? lol its hard to believe that w/ the barbs it is only almost 3 in tall... hm... that woul be good then i think it might fit in my case...:D :D :D

I dont think they really measured the barbs, you should plan on 5x5x2-1/2 those are rough measurements of mine, kinda hard to get exact with it in the case and hooked up.

peace.
unloaded

btw what kinda case do you have?

that sound more like it....

i have a totaly custome case... i think when i designed it i made it fit a pump with the size on the site so i might have a problem... i have some major designe flaws in it BESIDES that so i think i might just buy a super huge tower and mod that... there is no way the pump wont fit in there :D :D :D

EDIT: hm... maybe it will fit.... have a gues at how far up the top of the barbs are on their respective side? just a guess (i just need to know if it is <2in... if it is then i depending on how much i get for my bday i may get a new setup...:D :D :D

Last edited:
Back