• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

jet in barb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Liss

about to make a copy of cathers block... but to save on costs i don't want the middle plate.. and i've seen viper make those weird barbs with the jet thingy built in....

wondering how he did it.......

Liss said:
about to make a copy of cathers block... but to save on costs i don't want the middle plate.. and i've seen viper make those weird barbs with the jet thingy built in....

wondering how he did it.......

By taking a brass disk and drilling holes in it then soldering it to a barb. Grinding the edges off to pretty it up. I don't think it would work better on a microfin type block. Probably better with a flatter base.

take a penny and solder it to the bottom of a barb, youll need a 3/8npt or so barb to make it span all the channels

yea.. i'm planning on using a 1/2" hose 3/8"npt barb......... penny eh... i think i can get my hands on one of those :p

hmmmmmmmmmm......... penny......... good idea............. :)

Back