• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Safe" settings for CorsairXMS 3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JohnnyTheRed

Asus P4PE
P4 2.4b

Stock cooling. Stock settings, for now.

For the time being I just wanted to get the most out of the setup that I can before changing the cooling.

As far as I can tell anything over PC2700 comes at the default settings for PC2700 ram.... 2-3-3-8 ?

But, I'm also lead to believe it can run at better times...I think: 2-2-2-5 Turbo ? Correct? Just wanted to know what I can get out of it at default FSB, voltage, cooling, etc before I have to worry.

setting are a tough one, lots of variables, voltage is easy, if you go over 2.8v you void the lilfetime warranty(not sure how they know or if they care, that is just the disclaimer) I do know that there is a forum someplace where the Corsair techs answer questions, and belive me eveyone ask the same one you are, and every time they direct them to a sticky that shows the setting Corsairs QC people use. I wil try and find a link

Back