• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

building a water block...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stalka

im going to build a water block with my metals teacher. can you guys post diagrams of ones that other people have created so that i can get a good idea. i have searched for this, but ended up with poor results. input would be good also...

i dont know yet, he has many different ones. i would asume that it depends on the type of block i deside to design.

its almost for you to decide, theres tons of diff possibilities.

I perfer a design where hte water comes in the center of the block and spirals out thru a few diferent channels to 2 outputs one on each corner of te block. it's easy to make.

well i think what i want is the intake in the center and spiral out with one outlet towards the top. got any pics or diagrams?

well im going to build one too and i am going to use autodesk inventor 5 with a CNC programmable milling machine and MasterCam. My only obstacle is fitting a piece to clost off the top and fastening hose thingies to it so i can connect hoses

im thinking about doing the spiral idea with a center intake and top right outtake, 3 channel maybe... any input? link? pics? anything...

Back