• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.8 @ 3.06 on TH7II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Justin2050

Disabled
I just got a new c1 1.8a oem chip and Im able to boot at 3.06ghz but not get into windows. My voltage is set to 1.725 in the bios and is actually at 1.63 according to winbond. I dont want to wrap the vid pins again as I have a swiftech cooler and its a pain in the *** to get off and thats how I killed my last 1.8. Is there any bios's that will allow even upto just 1.8v (as I dont want to go above a true 1.7) but have the cold boot issue fixed. ALthough I always leave my computer on so it wouldn't really matter anyway right?

this is quite possible

my own 1.8a unfortunately a B0 runs now completely stable at 2.7 GHz with 1.45 v. its a quite good cpu. i suggest the bw bios and diff current at 6x.

I just got a 2.0a c1 sl6gq and I am able to post at stock voltage at 170 fsb at 3.5ghz but im only stable at 3.33 or 165fsb.

edited by cw823. We dont' sell outside the classifieds.

the newest IT7 bios on abit's site has lots of new vcore choices higher than 1.7v. I don't know if Abit changed other ones but you might want to check it out

Back