• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

refer h20 questions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
ok guys i heres my setup.
ddmaze3
500 gph danner mag
8"x12" heater core
1/2" id on everything.
its run in my sealed window and setup like this
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158717
anyhow is it just me,but i cant get this chip to budge one mhz after 2.06volts ,ive tried as high as 2.13v and gave up in fear of dead chip.

im getting 23c idle 27c folding.but im seeing no increase in obtainable mhz.is it becouse im afraid to run higher mhz?

btw how cold i need my h20 to get my cpu to 0c?
im guessing its about 10-12c h20 temp now.
this is temperary until i break down and buy my freezer.

i would guestimate that you would need a -10 or so h2o temprature to get a 0c CPU.

i would becareful with the freezer thing because condensation is not your friend.

umm condensation just said hello,and please feed me another video card!

almost lost that fight.screen started blippen out and flickering.umm good thing i knew exactly what was going on as i keep a close eye on that.

wasnt much h20 but enough to fry it im sure.cleaned ip off good and its fine.ill not be running my fans on the rad unless my temps go over 40c folding.

i was at 22c at when this happened,i want a new agp card but not that bad.

umm fsb was at 166 or so and multi 16 and was doing 2640.

conformal? is that the spray on stuff i need ?isnt much of a hurry as these low temps arent really being used yet.

Back