• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H20-8500 Watercooling Kit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XyKo

Disabled
I've made up my mine and about to fetch out $250 for this set. But I might want to change the waterblock for both the cpu and gpu. Well what kind of waterblocks would you guys recommend? ANd please don't post other kits because I'm too lazy to track them down and order them seperately. I'm a noob who want my freaking comp to Shut up!!

Here the case:

1case_window.jpg

1case_front.jpg

window_empty.jpg

Last edited:
XyKo said:
I've made up my mine and about to fetch out $250 for this set. But I might want to change the waterblock for both the cpu and gpu. Well what kind of waterblocks would you guys recommend? ANd please don't post other kits because I'm too lazy to track them down and order them seperately. I'm a noob who want my freaking comp to Shut up!!

Ummm, so you want to buy a $250 kit and then replace the two highest priced components? I'm sure there are quite a few people here who will sell you $25 worth of tubing and a pump for $250.

BTW, I've ordered one of these kits from Swiftech. Apparently they're working through some quality control issues and there's been a delay in fulfilling orders. Don't know what the issues are.

Back