• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tried a search, but still looking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WarriorII

Moderator #666
Still looking for pictures (good pics) of the White Water
water block. I have spoke with Cathar, he gave me 2 links, 1 with no pics, & 1 with cr-sappy pics. :eek:

I was looking around here yesterday, found some good 1's but can't find them again. (too many ppl posting-LOL) :D

Was wondering if uz guyz... knew of some good pics
off the top of ur head?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

:cool:

nikhsub1 - these are close, thanks, but I had seen some pics of the insides of the WW block here.

bigben2k - thanks, I'll take a look over there when i get a chance @ lunch. (shhhhh...... i'm @ work now)

Perhaps you could explain just what pictures you are after. The sites I pointed you at had pictures of outside, separate and inside.

What exactly did you want a picture of? I asked in my reply to your PM that if you wanted something that needed clarification then just ask.

Here's some interesting CFD pictures of the pre-production prototype, with thanks to roscal of France:

cathar1.jpg

cathar2.jpg

cathar3.jpg

Back