• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What about ThremalTake water cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pants... lol 90l/hr.. thats like 30GPH how many people on here use a 30GPH pump? they all use like 250+pumps, I bet if you changed the pump you would have much better results

that may be why some people dont like the company... what use is a 30gph pump? i bet its cheap so its head/flow graph sucks too.

holy crap, 30gph?! Those pumps must cost them a $1 each.

I really don't think you should limit yourself to koolance or innovatek kits leathersmt. Most kits are very expensive for what you get, especially when you could put together something better yourself. How much money are you looking to spend on this? Remember that you need
a pump, water block, radiator, tubing (do yourself a favor and don't buy 10cent tubing, it is a major pain in the ***), water additive like water wetter, distilled water (you can find this in a lot of local stores), and a T fitting for filling/bleeding the system. Dtekcustoms carries a lot of good stuff (I would suggest that ehiem over the via aqua pump though). Or www.jpiperformance.com has even better stuff, but you're gonna have to spend more money there

Back