• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc-150 sd-ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kingmax Tiny GBA PC150 is still available and maybe others if you just look on PriceWatch. If you're looking for the best-performing SDRAM you can't go wrong with Mushkin PC133 Rev. 3+; it still sells for nearly $90 for a 256mb stick but it will easily run 160fsb 2-2-2.

If you dont want to spend 90 bucks, get the Crucial cas2 PC133.
I got 2 sticks for 30 bucks each a while back, and they both
run @155 ok.

Not sure what the current price is....

23skidoo said:
Kingmax Tiny GBA PC150 is still available and maybe others if you just look on PriceWatch. If you're looking for the best-performing SDRAM you can't go wrong with Mushkin PC133 Rev. 3+; it still sells for nearly $90 for a 256mb stick but it will easily run 160fsb 2-2-2.

Not all of them run 160mhz 2-2-2 5/7. I tried a Rev.3+ stick with great disappointment, it could only get 153mhz 2-2-2 5/7. I sold it and stuck with my Kingmax PC150 that does a little better. I saw a reviewer that said his Rev.3+ stick could only do 151mhz 2-2-2 5/7. WOW a 1mhz oc :rolleyes:
Mushkin rated them @ 150 for a reason. Your chances of a high oc will be good with this memory but don't think that overclocking is a 100% guarantee here.

My three sticks of Rev 3+, each purchased separately, will do160 together, or individually at least 166; I've had one of them able to post @173 fsb, but not load the os. It also takes a great motherboard to get to those levels.

The Kingmax PC-150 should run at 100FSB - 150FSB, and any speed in between. I've used it with good results in both overclocked, and non-overclocked systems.

Back