• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmm, I see reservoir-mod in the future of some Lian Li case owner :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that would b pretty neato;)

i remember seein someone who used a fish tank as a res(full sized) and split it down the middle with acrylic, and put fish in one side and used the other as his w/c rigs' res.

Might be a neat idea, but I wouldn't put those little fish in there. My kids have little plastic aquariums with those fish in them and the sound of them hitting the sides of the tank will drive you kookoo if you want a silent rig.

SWEEEET!!!! all i need now is the lian li case.... hmmm

*choak* $$$$$ :D

those last couple of posts were refering to a a fish tank that was divided into 2 parts: one for fish and one for a resivior so the fish would be real

grim said:
those last couple of posts were refering to a a fish tank that was divided into 2 parts: one for fish and one for a resivior so the fish would be real

uve lost meh......

lol, one of my friends in the dorm last year made a seperate tank for fish. I don't recall that they lived too long... since then it's been sitting empty in his case with some rocks in the bottom, waiting for a new inhabitant

Back