• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ready for water cooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know it's cheaper to build one. But I don't know what hose clamps and stuff to get and how to make my system where I can bleed it ect. I guess maybe I just feel more comfrotable with a kit for my first time. ANyone have any suggestions i'm sort of afraid if I build one it might leak or not perform like it's supposted.

Are there any other kits you know of that are really good. Price really isn't a problem.

I decided i'm going to build one myself. Here is my list so far with what i'm getting and the prices. If I have left anything out please please let me know. I don't know where to buy a Fill/Bleed kit from.

$52 D-Tek Copper Spiral Waterblock
$55 D-Tek Pro-Combo Radiator
$18 Vantec Stealth 120mm fan (FrozenCPU.com) > $25 togethor w/ discount
$16 10ft of 1/2" Clear Tubing (FrozenPC.com) > " "
$8 Nylon Hose Clamps (10) (D-Tek)

Is it really necessary to have a water reservoir. Any other info would be awesome! Does anyone recommend a cheap/good pump i'm trying to keep this under $200.

-toxik

Inexpensive pump: Via-Aqua 1300. Res is not mandatory. Many peeps just use a simple T fill and bleed setup. Although one could argue this is in effet a very simple, small volume Res :D

awesome, I just ordered one of those blocks as well. I guess I should have ordered the TC-4, but oh well. Also they have those res on sale at D Tek for 25 bux......ordered 3 of those too, should be here any day. I'll let ya know how they work. I think youll be OK just ask questions and we shall answer. :D

Back