• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

josh7485

Alright lemme start off by telling you what Im doing. I got a Maze 3 block, a heater core from danger den and a 317g eheim pump. My first question is about the heater core, is there a huge diff in teemps from just putting 120mm fans on each side without shrouds compared to with shroud. Also if the shroud offer signifigant performance increase how do I make them? (what will I need) because if you need anything like a blow torch count me out, plus what kinda metal do you use? My nest question is pretty stupid yet I need it answered, on my pump (eheim 317g ) does it pump out the top or front hole? Thx for any help

As far as the shrouds go i havnt tryed it myself but i have read that they do make a big difference in peformance and as far as making them, all you need is a thin peice of sheet metal and a pair of tin snips and maybe a few screws to hold it all together, there is a thread on how to make one here somewhere if i find it il post it here

Back