• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

quietest Danner of Maxi Jet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TyRex

Kind of curious as to which is quieter??? I've got a danner mag2 but i need something a little more powerfull and smaller......Are the maxijets louder than the danners? and if so, how loud?

Are there Maxijets more powerful than the 1200?

You already have a pump with more head than a Maxijet 1200.

Aside from putting two Maxijet 1200's in series, I don't think you're going to get an improvement in flowrate out of a Maxijet.

I don't have any experience with the Maxijets, but considering the number of OC'ers who sing their praises I'd guess that they must be relatively quiet.

I don't have any experience with the Maxijets, so I can't comment on how quiet they are.

It seems pretty clear that many WC'ers consider them very good pumps for the money.

Well, I've never owned a mag, but I can't hear my 1200PH over the Panaflo L1A (~21db) in my PSU (only fan in my rig), and my moniters buzz louder than the fan. Considering how cheap they are, I'd say go for two!!

I picked up a Maxi-Jet 1200. It isn't installed but I tested it with a 5-foot loop of tubing. Once bled it was very quiet, to the point you needed to put your ear close to it to really hear anything.

i have a danner mag7 but have never owned a maxi-jet, so i can't really compare. as for the danner though, its pretty quiet, though I doubt its THE quietest.

Back