• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Eheim pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

josh7485

Well I jsut setup my whole water cooling rig yesterday to see if it had any leaks and theres a problem, Im having trouble getting my Ehiem 317gallon pump to work. I mean to get the water flowing through the whole thing. my reavoir doesnt have a hole in the bootom of it or anything so I need the pump to be sucking the water up after ive pured a bit in it. (oh and my resvoir is just a regular bowl. If you guys have any tips on getting the process started it would be aprecieated. Thx.

yeh, dump the bowl and get a bucket. then you can submerge the eheim inside, and away you go.

Are you sure the pump is submerable? Because on the site I bought it from (dangerden) they have the Ehiem pump I bought and then they have these other two pumps that say they are submersible pumps, but is doesnt say that babout mine.

Last edited:
Back