• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best board for a tbird 1100?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oc jason

I wanna get a tbird 1100 maybe more if i got the $-what is the best board for Overclocking with pc150 ram. Asus A7V-$132, Abit KT7A-$132, or MSI K7T Turbo-$100, they all have the KT133A chipset-can all of them adjust the Multiplier , and FSB in the BIOS?? which can and which cant?

Thanks for the help

Do NOT get the MSI K7T Turbo! I would Highly recommend the IWill KK266. I had a lot of problems with the MSI. But now I have the IWill and it works great.

I dont want a DDR mobo-just a good board that I can adjust the FSB-Multiplier-and/or Voltage in the BIOS-and the MSI does that at a cheap price-is it a cheap board?? Opinions Please-Abit/Asus/Or MSI-all KT133A Chipset

ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A

My abit kt7a has been rock solid and quite easy to o/c. Especially for a novice like myself. :) The softbios III lets you adjust all the important stuff ie. multiplier, fsb, voltage so you do not need to worry about jumpers. I do not know if it's the 'best' but it's worked out great for me.

Sirfin~

You don't have to Use DDR Ram with IWill. And Appearently You guys haven't been Reading the Lastest Reviews. IWill KK266(R) is Top Dog For Now. Best OVerclocking board out. Not my Words just go Read some Reviews. I have one and only use PC133. Great Board. I'm sure you'll find Reviews on the Board at About Any PCHW review Site.

asmodean(r) (Apr 18, 2001 07:26 a.m.):
ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A ABIT KT7A

Ditto

LikuidFusion (Apr 17, 2001 10:58 p.m.):
I wanna get a tbird 1100 maybe more if i got the $-what is the best board for Overclocking with pc150 ram. Asus A7V-$132, Abit KT7A-$132, or MSI K7T Turbo-$100, they all have the KT133A chipset-can all of them adjust the Multiplier , and FSB in the BIOS?? which can and which cant?

Thanks for the help

Well this is the AMD motherboard forum. Suggesting a single board is highky subjectiv, and frankly not possible. I'd suggest that you read some of the posts, and may be do a couple of searches, and follow a few links, and you'll find what you are looking for.

Yo

Back