• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Watercooled system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can see you are using Epox 8RDA+. I would advice you to do the VDD Mod to increase the North Bridge Voltage and also put some RAM SINK + 40mm FAN on the MOSFET. They are extremely Hot.

I have the same mobo but cpu is a 2400+ and no doubt about 2100+ AIUHB is much better OCer than 2400+.

good to see you finally got your water cooling seteup (i've been checking out your threads for advice).. anyway, i see you got a dtek heater core with shrouds, but what pump and water block is that? hydor and WW?

He has White Water and also Dangerden Z Chip.... like me.... also using the same mobo Epox 8RDA+

EluSiOn said:
He has White Water and also Dangerden Z Chip.... like me.... also using the same mobo Epox 8RDA+

yea i noticed that in the second picture.... i'm still on dailup.. so pics load slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad:

ok so it's a WW and i noticed you said you got a hydor...... what fans 2 fans are you running on the radiator?

EluSiOn said:
I can see you are using Epox 8RDA+. I would advice you to do the VDD Mod to increase the North Bridge Voltage and also put some RAM SINK + 40mm FAN on the MOSFET. They are extremely Hot.

I have the same mobo but cpu is a 2400+ and no doubt about 2100+ AIUHB is much better OCer than 2400+.

Look close at the last pic you may notice something yellow and blue above the vid card. The is a 15 turn 1kohm pot with a 680 ohm resistor inline. Guess what it's used for. :D

Shad

torchedlh said:
ok so it's a WW and i noticed you said you got a hydor...... what fans 2 fans are you running on the radiator?

I'm only running 1. A mid range sunon the other is intalled in the Greill but I need to isolate it cause it sets up a H of a racket.

This is the 2100 at 1.85volts and it's folding stable.

Shad

Liss said:

yea i noticed that in the second picture.... i'm still on dailup.. so pics load slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:mad:

Sorry

Changed links. :D

Shad

Shadco,

have you tried to touch your MOSFET to see if it is hot or not? many others like me reported that their MOSFET is extremely hot. If you already do the VDD mod, with 680 ohm, that should give you around 1.81v which you should able to get your FSB to 220mhz and UP. cooling the MOSFET makes the system more stable

Back