• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AXIA 1.33 and KT7A RAID...problem....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

therapture

First, sorry for the double post here and in AMD CPU...I am needing a fast answer..help me please!

Got my new cpu and mobo in today from newegg.com...and yeppers! It's an AXIA ! Whippee!

I ran home at lunch and popped the new KT7A RAID and 1.33 in, set the BIOS up real quick, and it posted fine at 1333mhz...(10x133) NOW, here's the weird thing...I went back into BIOS to set the IDE channels up, and now it is freezing inside of BIOS setup. ARRRRGGGG!!!!!! The system clock is still counting but it seems the keyboard is locked since you can't get any CAPS light or NUMLOCK light to come on, either that or something else is hanging it. I even powered it off, and then had to reset the BIOS by pulling the cmos battery so it would even post again.
It is not a heat issue, it is watercooled and yes I applied a thin layer of AS, and BIOS reporting only 35c at default clock.
Guess the FIRST thing to do would be pull the SBLive out of the slot and see what happens next.....I never even let it try to load windows so that is not the issue for sure...any other ideas?

It could be the SBLive. Try it in a different slot. I've had a system not post with a SBLive in one slot and work fine in annother. Good Luck!

Corax

Back