• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-8PE667 Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

badgers

I have a newegg Northwood 2 gig with a volcano 7+ heatsink.

non oced I am running 40°C but I can turn up the fan for more cooling.

Suggestions for overclocking?
how much voltage
only card is an AIW 7500 by ATI

I have corsair PC3200 C2 ram(512 meg)
I tried 133 FSB and I don't get anything.

but I did not increase the vcore at all.

thanks. Is 1.6 the highest people go around here?

how do I reset the bios since I can't even boot into the bios right now.
Thanks

I have re-read the manual and I can not find a jumper to reset the settings to recover frome this overclock failure.
Please help

badgers said:
thanks. Is 1.6 the highest people go around here?

how do I reset the bios since I can't even boot into the bios right now.
Thanks

You can set the cpu voltage up to 1.725v without having any problems but not higher than this if you want your cpu to live longer.

n00bular said:
pko/c how do you check or modify the memory timings on your memory for Gigabyte 8PE667 board? I checked bios an I havn't found anything.

While you are in the main bios screen press Ctrl+F1.The advanced chipset features option will be enabled and from there you can adjust your memory timings.

Another quick question pko/c , how do I ensure that I lock my pci/agp speeds? Under voltage/frequency controls in bios I put Fixed 33/66 pci/agp speeds. Does this mean I can safely pump up my FSB?

n00bular said:
Another quick question pko/c , how do I ensure that I lock my pci/agp speeds? Under voltage/frequency controls in bios I put Fixed 33/66 pci/agp speeds. Does this mean I can safely pump up my FSB?

By using the fixed 33/66 pci/agp speeds option no matter how high your fsb is, the speed of the pci/agp remains 33/66.

Back