• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung pc2700 ram series?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiderdk

hello, second post :)

i heard a few comments about a pc2700 being ddr400..
the TCB3.... also D or C...
but i dont know exactly whats the difference if there is really one

anyone that knows something could please tell me more about? thanks and later

:p

the true sammy CTL is the good stuff and the DTL is the junk!

i have a stick of true sammy pc2700 that i bought from newegg back over the summer. its ctl and runs great at 400 mhz. i havn't had the dtl but everone that i have talked to say that it doesn't like to run to much faster than specs.

if you can get youre hands on some ctl then grab it!it won't run the fastest timings at 400mhz but mine gets 3gig of memory bandwith with relaxed settings. better than some pc3200 i have seen!:D

if you are wanting to run agressive settings than i think you should look into the corsiar pc3200 cas 2. every one says it's pretty nice. thinking about gettings a stick on my next overhaul!;)

good luck!

walldow said:
the true sammy CTL is the good stuff and the DTL is the junk!

i have a stick of true sammy pc2700 that i bought from newegg back over the summer. its ctl and runs great at 400 mhz. i havn't had the dtl but everone that i have talked to say that it doesn't like to run to much faster than specs.

if you can get youre hands on some ctl then grab it!it won't run the fastest timings at 400mhz but mine gets 3gig of memory bandwith with relaxed settings. better than some pc3200 i have seen!:D

if you are wanting to run agressive settings than i think you should look into the corsiar pc3200 cas 2. every one says it's pretty nice. thinking about gettings a stick on my next overhaul!;)

good luck!

I have the same PC2700 Samsung as above in CTL form and yes it runs very well.

In tests it was picked in top 3 pc2700 from the various articles I read

cisco kid

Back