• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CHEAP Samsung pc3700 DDR...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
schott1984 said:
what is up with this memory? pretty darn cheap if you ask me...and samsung OR Geil? hmmmm....someone check it out!

http://www.store.yahoo.com/boostermemory/25pc43ddrwco.html

I take it you meant PC3500, since that's what the web site linked to. Either way, of the two I'd recommend Samsung above Geil anyday, although if you intended on serious overclocking I'd look at the (admittedly more expensive) Corsair or OCZ.

well...wouldn't the pc3500 samsung go fine for overclocking if the highest FSB i want is what it's rated for?...what is it..200? a little higher right?

well if what you want is 400MHz DDR, i think that shoudl be fine...that's my philosophy on cheap memory. like the pc3500...433 is good enough for me as long as it can hit that with no problem...so shouldn't i be fine?

No Offense but I wouldn't buy memory from these people as the 'add-on's' are just a rip off and thier resellerratings stinks at 3.33 out of 10

Specifications

256MB DDR Memory
PC3500 (433MHz)
64x64/32x8
Unbuffered, non-parity 184PIN

Must Enter Coupon Code for Discounts
Memory Brand:
House Brand (+$0)
Samsung – BETTER (+7.00)
GEIL – BEST (+$8.00)

Memory Cooling Options:
No Memory Cooling Options (+$0)
Aluminum Heat Spreader - GOOD (+5.99)
Copper Heat Spreader - BEST (+$9.99)

PreTest:
Do Not Pretest Memory (+0)
Pretest My Memory (+$6.99)

Compatibility Assurrance:
I do not need P4/AMD assured memory, send me the high-density I selected (+$0)
Send me a DDR Standard Module (+$9.99)
Send me a DDR Certified Module (+$14.99)

Warranty:
30 Day Warranty through BoosterMemory (+$0)
1 Year Warranty through BoosterMemory (+$9.99))
3 Year Warranty through BoosterMemory (+$19.99)

256-3500Regular price: $99.99Sale price: $63.99

Back