• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oc system memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

i have a stick of ddr3200 cas 2.5 oc system memory and it was pretty flakie at first. i had random reboots. so i uped the dimm Volts and know i've been fine for the last 6 months. i'm going to lower it for this week and see if i get any problem. i did upgrade my PSU so it might be better. the question is does anyone else have any Oc system memory. or does anyone know anthing about it. i read that they are made by Abit. i'll have a better idea after i lower the voltige on mine.
i was looken and i could get 1 gig (2x512) of oc system ddr3200 at cas 2 for only 10 bucks more then one stick of 512 corsair. is it worth the twice the ram even if i can't get really high bus speeds with it. i plan it get a Nforce 2 board soon but i don't think that it should be a problem hitting 200mhz and maybe a little more.

Back