• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will a pep66 fit on a kt7a?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subzer0

need to know which will fit before i go ahead with o'c. the other option is the pal6035 which is known to fit but i feel the pep is a little better,
ANY IDEAS?

Definitely. Just rotate the shroud so that the fan is on top of the heatsink, not on the side. Look at the attached image. It's from VR-zone's test (core vs. 2xalphas).

yes i see what you mean ,what about the base,will it touch any resisters or anything? as its flat on the bottom with no taper......thanks bro

The PEP66T has a mirror finish... No need to lap that one, unless you're way deep or sceptic.

Use 2 fans, one for blowing & one for sucking. It really makes a difference. I use one fan for sucking the air from the DIMMs and the other one on the top for blowing. I used to have the fans the other way around, but this way the PEP66T keeps the chip cooler.

Back