• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

schlwapi.dll error over 1070mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wolfman

Registered
I have a 900 tbird, EPOX 8KTA+ board, when I go over1070mhz I get an error message schlwapi.dll I can click it off and use the some of my computer. what is this error, my agp card is 32mb nvidia sniper 2 it says on the box it came in Riva TNT2 M64, do you think this is the problem? I am running windows me, I am using kingston ram 2 256 sticks 1 generic 128, I guess my question is what does the schlwapi.dll do.

A quick internet search (amazing how that works) reveals that schlwapi.dll is a file used by the game Rage of Mages.

That, having been said, if you start encountering files not loading, or not being found at some OC setting and that does not occur at a lower OC setting, then it is safe to say that your OC setting is too high.

Hoot

I Dont have rage of mages. Thanks if I find the file I'll try to remove it I searched hard disk but could'nt find it.I had thought it was a windows file

Back