• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4pe Rebooting on its own

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

irswamprat

I have an ASUS P4PE/LAN/1394/SATA-UAY MOBO with Cosair 512 pc3200 geforce ddr card maxtor ata133 40 gig I'm running xp pro the system keeps rebooting on its own with no real patern anyone else have this problem or have any ideas :(

Hey eaglescouter, this his neighbor and he's currently sound asleep. I suggested he post his problems here. He's running a 2.26, and it's not overclocked. I'm not sure what his memory timings are set at, but it's probably whatever the default is currently.

mine will spontaniously reboot seemingly randomly if i'm overclocked too high without bumping the voltage. right now i'm at 149fsb with stock voltage, if i were to bump it to 150fsb with stock voltage it'll have the symptoms you describe

I am not overclocking at all at this point I reformated and re installed xp and prob still persists changed vid card from ti 200 to 256 ddr and it did not help! useing onboard lan and sound aswell

Man am I stupid went to defaults but the freq was still set at 160 x 17 on a 2.26 lol :confused: :eek: :mad:

Back