• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit KT7A-RAID

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ap0calyps

Registered
I am about to purchase an Abit KT7A-RAID motherboard, and was just wondering if anyone had anything BAD to say about it. Also, anyone know how high of a voltage it supports? Over the default 1.85v I hope.

It's a great board. I have a raid and a non raid version. The highest voltage it supports without modification is 1.85.

I just bought one and have not had a chance to "really" play with it. Before I bought it I read many, many reviews. The reason I bought it is because it has more slots than the Asus. From what I read and was told there were a lot of DOA boards early on, but the latter shipments were good. I also know that AMD removed all the KT7 series board from their recomended list, but I have not been able to find out why. I think it is a good board, just be careful who you buy from.

Great board, but as TT120 said, top voltage without a mod is 1.85v. But isn't that as high as all factory boards are set? I've never heard of a socket A board that supported higher.

Back