• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Be7-r

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TM

Registered
Hi!

Now i bought a upgrade from BD7II-R to BE7-R. But now i see that Vcore i very low. My P42.4B-C1 at +10% Vcore has only minimal 1,55-1,57V that are very low i think, beacuse it should have 1,68V. Have everybody same effect? On my BD7II i have at 1.65V -> 1.60V real, that is ok, i think, but a Vcore lower 0,13V is an OC-killer.

It was great if somebody can write his own experiences. THX

BE7 Raid with a [email protected]. Vcore +10% is 1.60 on mine. PSU is a 431w Enermax. I at the moment don't remember what my BD7-II did. It is busy encoding a movie at the moment. I have not installed Winbond since putting in 2 GXP180's in Raid. I will check later and post what it is, too.

Hi, thats my Board , too.....
Abit has done a bd job there, i think. My Voltage ist very unstable, not only the CPU Vcore, but also AGP and Ram Volting.

The params change, everytime i take a look on it, i'm not happy with that Board. Using a Raidarray with 2x 60IBM AVV2, i'm unabble to change PCI/AGP to higher defaults (37/75), it wont work, i've to use the PCI/AGP Fix for 33/66.

The Temps are another Problem, under load Boardtemp shows up to more than 50°C, don`t ask me for the Prozessortemps, i'm still getting mad about it.....

Also it seems, that Abit doesnt support that Board, havent seen any Bios-Update for that Board, did they think they've made a good job and theres no need for fixing Bugs ?

This is a really non OverclockingBoard, working for the normal spezific Circumstances, but thats it....

My System: BE7Raid, P4 2,53 B0, 256MB Corsair3200, 2xIBM 60 AVV2, Asus8420dlx, Toshiba DVD, Chieftech 601 with a TSP 420 Watt, enought Airflow by a Bunch of 80X80 Fans....

greetz

One thing last, why do you use the Soundblaster? The onboardsound is the one great thing on this board.....;)

I use the Audigy to get an firewireport. And the EAX-Performance in games is better then with onboardsound.

At my system there are only Vcore instable. VDimm, AGP and 5V are very good only 1% changes.

OK my Systemtemp ( Northbridge) goes sometimes up to 62°C, but i think this is a bug, because on my BD7II was only to high and then i install an external sensor, there was 10°C lower then display.

Now the board runs and i was use it, i have no money to all months another board, but in future i buy probably an other board from other producer.

Back