• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit bd7-ii or it7 max2 ver2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
i would like to stay somewhat cheap.....i have seen some good overclocking with the bd7-ii.. Im looking at running mayby 140fsb at the most to the cpu. im either going to get a 1.8a or 2ghz c1 not sure yet.... any good or bad here on the two?

I have a couple of rigs running on a BD7II and the only problems I had was the onboard sound(both boards). Aside from that I've been pretty satisfied. The only thing I don't like about it is that the board undervolts, and I can't get more then 1.65V. One of them was a refurb from Newegg which only cost me 39 bucks!!

well if you're not planning on overclocking too much the bd7-II is a great board.

but if the extra money doesn't hurt you i'd get the it7max2 v2.0

(had both) and the it7max is just better :) (unless you really don't need all the extra features)

i have a bd7II mobo right now, is the temp reading correct within the bios?

how can i have a 51C at idel? when the voltage is at 1.52v
cooled by thermalright ax478 w/ a 50cfm 80mm fan on top.

i believe the cpu is seated correctly, help...

u want cheap get the Bh7 - i beleive it is cheaper then both those boards........

My BH7 seemed to read the bios wrong for a while as well- then all of a sudden it seemed to go right - match up with mother board monitor 5 with in 5c.

Back