• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the BEST P4 mobo out there?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fever

I'm and AMD guy, so I know nothing when it comes to Intel boards. He's got a P42.6, and wants to keep the price under $300 US, which should be pretty easy. :rolleyes:

So, what's the fastest board out there? He'll be pairing it up with a 9700, and DDR memory.

Dude, you've got five stars. C'mon. Seven lines down from your post is another thread titled "Best Overclocking P4 Board?" with twelve responces. And I don't think the answer has changed in the last twelve hours.

If that's not enough, go into the archives. Go back as far as you want, and I'll guarantee a thread like this on every page in this forum. It gets asked at least three times a week.

I'll grit my teeth and respond to this for a newbie. But you should know better.

BHD

Did I say anything about OCing? By best, I meant fastest, most feature rich board. You're right, though... My bad.

Will a mod please delete this thread?

Back