• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Software, Fuzzy Logic, I want a similar Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt Fiero

Ok picked up a magazine that is a beginers guide to Overclocking and tweaking your computer. Pretty cool read.

It showed a screen shot of MSI's Fuzzy Logic utility for overclocking. MAN it was sweet I ran home and downloaded it just to play with it. But my fears showed up. It only really works on MSI boards. I really want to get something like it. It shows your clock speed, all your voltages, CPU, Ram, AGP all sorts of cool info. I know that my Asus PC Probe does most of that, but not with any real style. I will post a screen shot of it as an example.

My Board is an ASUS P4B 266

yes fuzzy logic is great and the soft cooler is also great (i have it in the good ol 6199) that´s why i like msi it does not only give you great goodies with the board but also makes great soft tools, fuzzy logic 4 is a kick a$$ thing, to bad it only works with theirs mobos. a friend xp1700+ goes from 52 to 47 when he use the soft cooler (idle of course but it´s still are 7degrees)

what is soft cooler?? i own a MSI board and i have no clue to what it is.....

Back