• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E-Bay????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albreck

Does someone know it it's safe??? it's a good e-store???? are all that prices right????? no scam??????? :confused: iof that so, please let me know.... a PSX2 for 20$??????? jejeje, and also good computer parts..... jejejeje
thanks for the info and help..... bye

It is as good as you make it.
Rules to fallow are
1) have a pre-set $ amount for an item never go over it
2) check out the guys rating
3) know if you lose this auction you can go look for another
4) bid in the last 5 seconds to get your lowest price
5) pay with pay pal or eBay pay so your protected from scams
6) read all auctions carefully if it says box only you will get a box only and not what is shown on the out side of the box
7) take your time, and remember it not a competition so never over bid because someone else is beating you (non-sniped bidding)
8) know the shipping and handling fees up front before you bid
I know there is more but cant think of them

Albreck said:
Does someone know it it's safe??? it's a good e-store???? are all that prices right????? no scam??????? :confused: iof that so, please let me know.... a PSX2 for 20$??????? jejeje, and also good computer parts..... jejejeje
thanks for the info and help..... bye

If your looking at an item to bid on, just be sure you check the sellers history and make sure he/her has a good history and such and you should be just fine!

Infact, I just order 2 things using "Buy It Now" Seller had NO negatives and I just baught it last night and I got an e-mail from the seller saying it will be shipped today :)

Hummmm..... great service.... that's good.....
jejeje.... going to have a PS2 for 10$!!!!!!!!!!!! jajajaja

Actually, I don't think you'll every get a PS2 for $10. Even if you are the highest bidder, one of the ebaying tactics is to wait till the last minute or so to bid, so you don't drive the price up before hand. I've lost many a bid that way. Ebay used to be a great spot to get stuff, but now you have to watch an auction till the very end just to make sure that you get what you want.

Back