• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bd7ii raid and 256mb ddr333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
i just ordered a BD7II raid and samsung ddr333 256mb off of newegg and my total was $103. im thinking of getting a 2.0a p4 and ill be happy if i can hit 2.66ghz. What do yall think of that happening?

Sounds possible but I wouldn't get a 2.0 with all the other good oc possible chips out there like the 2.4b c1.

im looking to take a 400fsb cpu and run it at 533 not really going to push it much more then that....... since overclocking it to that would be a big im provement over my cel 1.2ghz right now...

Yes but if you get a 533 you start oc'ing at 533 and go from there.
For the price difference of $20.00 and the performance I don't see where you are comming from.

Logger

all i know is, if u dont get at least 2.6 out of a 2.0 a then i know i got my moneys worth. i got my 1.6a to 2.5 (2.4) stable with the stock heatsink

ok so i picked up a 1.8a from fry's today.

SL68Q COSTA RICA
3226a927
pack date 10/21/02

im at least hoping for 2.4ghz if i get higher then cool.

im off to change out hardware.......

the hsf i got is the vantec areoflow

sweet got it up and running at 2.4ghz with +10% voltage increase. im gonna burn in.......

Back