• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has this happened to you....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowus

I just got this email back from Newegg:please confirm that you have rated us on resellerratings.com. If you have we can send you some free goodies, to thank you for being so kind to us.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page at http://www.newegg.com/app/faq.asp or just drop us a line and we'd be happy to assist you. Best regards.

Thank you,

How cool is that Newegg sending free goods.......JS

I actually wrote an email to them about how kick *** they were, and they sent me a Benwin cap. :) The FexEx guy surprised me when he came to the door. I was like "I didn't remember ordering anything!?"

newegg is well known to do this type of thing.most people who post at resellerratings posative feedback they usually send a goodie pack to you.

and the good thing is its easy to say great things about them at the resseller site and you dont have to lie to get the stuff.

newegg just plain rox!ive given up i believe on even buying loacally since ive started buying from newegg.

deathstar13 said:

newegg just plain rox!ive given up i believe on even buying loacally since ive started buying from newegg.

I hear you DS. I've even givin up on the local computer show that hits town every month. Though I may go the show tomorrow just to see whats happening there. Maybe take some business cards and see if I can't drum up some work for my spare time that I don't have.

BTW I didnt get the e-mail but I have recieved a gift pack from newegg. A Soyo t-shirt and a couple of case stickers. All I did was send a e-mail saying how great they are. And again they showed me they can do better.

Back