• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide Shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jawsome

I ordered a silver chieftec sonic-x case from them sunday night. Now you'd think if you ordered a case on sunday night (technically 1 a.m. monday morning) the order would be processed and shipped by tuesday? Nope try thursday. Are they just lazy or what? I mean they can't get that much business (compared to newegg atleast), how hard is it to process an order in 2 days let alone 4. My order was charged yesterday, but it wasnt even shipped yesterday, I just finally got my tracking number tonight, and even then the thing hadnt made it past the origin scan. Now I gotta wait till frickin tuesday to get my case. ******es me OFF!

This is funny I ordered something 3 days ago, they charged my account yesterday.... and I still have yet to receive a confirmation of order or shipping document...

Screw these guys....

Hmm, I've always had fast shipping from Xoxide. Usually arrives at my house (I usually order on Sundays-Xhour) and it gets to my house on Tuesday or Weds.

Did you try asking them if something delayed the order? Maybe it was out of stock for the day?

*edit* Wow I just realized the original post date Jawsome lol, Tyfoid you really brought this thread back from the dead*:)

ordered a case and assorted accessories sunday morning and got the shipping tracking this morning (monday).

dunno.

I wanted to get that x-hour spyder case cuz it payed its weight in fans... Too bad it costed 86 dollars to ship... Gebuz!

Wow i love my xoxide spider it cost like $7 to ship.

Anyway xoxide is awesome.

Bah. I ordered a simple Black Mirror Midtower and an Enermax power supply last Monday. 1 week later, still nothing. no email, no phone call, no nothing. I'd understand if this was some kind of custom case with a window but this is just plain stuff.

My Review from resellerratings.com

On march 11th I ordered the Thermaltake Xaser III 1000a case from xoxide along with 2 red cold cathodes. The purchasing process was easy, and it weemed that all things were well.

Then I received my order, It consisted of 2 red cold cathodes and a note saying the cases were out of stock. It said thermaltake would be drop shipping it to me (directly from thermaltake) within 7 days. Over 2 weeks later I still have not received my case. I have contacted both xoxide and thermaltake and they say the container is stuck in china due to customs. They say I will have my case within 2 weeks.

Xoxide gave me a store credit of $46.23 (s/h costs) and apologized. However my experience has been tarnished. The reason I purchased from them was because their website lead me to beleive they had the case in stock (and it still does), newegg and other retailers were out of it. Another gripe I have is with their customer service. The online tech support man named "brian" said he couldn't do anything and doesn't know what to tell me. However he didn't even direct me where to go for further assitance. I had to call their toll free number nearly 4x before I got ahold of somebody. I admit this person was helpful, but their phone system is terrible.

Overall i would consider them an Average retailer. The store credit was nice, but I kind of expect that from a company when things like this happen. I admit they don't have control of Chinese customs, but I think they could hande the situtaion better. I didn't receive an email saying my case would be delayed or anything to that effect, I had to wait till my cold cathodes arrived.

------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally i did find the order process a little slow as you guys mentioned and my case had a rediculous shipping fee of $46.23.

Ive orderd 2 tri led lights,1 lazer led light,1 koolance PC2-C and a cpu 200 cooler over the past few months from them and Ive never had any problems.

I think as long as you live in the USA you really won't have any problems.

This is a true story and history in my dealings with Xoxide.com:

Back in January I learned about a contest being held at Techwarelabs.com which was being sponsored by Xoxide.com. The contest had several cases as prizes and I decided it didn't take but 45 seconds of my life to go enter daily in the chances of raising my computer case status a little... Well sometime in the first week of February the winners were announced and I was the winner of a Lian Li PC-6099B case! All winners were assured that the prizes would be shipped with in the week.

After two weeks passed I contacted the Techwarelabs to enquire about if it had been shipped as I hadn't received the case or the tracking number. Techwarelabs knew nothing about it, so I went to the xoxide forums to enquire and found the prize roster had been split in half, half had their prizes and were bragging, the other half were still waiting for theirs! All I could get from them was "it had been shipped!" So I waited and waited and finally the first week of March I got the Lian Li case and it was beautiful! Two weeks later Xoxide was having an LED PSU for sale as part of "X-hour" and I decided to buy it since they had a red one that would match my new case. The transaction went as normal and on Monday I received the charge on my credit card and received an email stating when it was mailed I would receive another email that would include my tracking number. Well ten days later I finally received something stating it would be delivered on Monday! **** that’s over two weeks for delivery from the time I bought the damn thing. Let me say I was a little irritated and I let one of their forums moderators know about it... He said he would make it right and they would give me free 2 day shipping on my next order, hopefully he remembers that when it comes time for my next order, and yes I will order from them again and here is why:

After receiving the PSU from Xoxide I of course tested it out and am very happy with the quality of their modding ( they installed the LED fan themselves ) supplies. The quality of the product multiplied by the low cost to the end users far out weighs the disappointing shipping times therefore it makes it worth it to buy from them. So friends this is why I have decided to buy from them again.

My last bit of input on Xoxide is X-hour rocks, just check it out early, and order early so your order is on the top of the list! My mistake with the PSU was I waited till 2 minutes before the sale closed so my order was probably the last one on their list to fill!

Jawsome said:
I ordered a silver chieftec sonic-x case from them sunday night. Now you'd think if you ordered a case on sunday night (technically 1 a.m. monday morning) the order would be processed and shipped by tuesday? Nope try thursday. Are they just lazy or what? I mean they can't get that much business (compared to newegg atleast), how hard is it to process an order in 2 days let alone 4. My order was charged yesterday, but it wasnt even shipped yesterday, I just finally got my tracking number tonight, and even then the thing hadnt made it past the origin scan. Now I gotta wait till frickin tuesday to get my case. ******es me OFF!

I ordered a case from them March 11th and they backordered my case without telling me. I waited about a week and a half to email them and that's what they told me. Finally, my case arrives at their place and I'm going to be getting my case soon right? WRONG! It arrived at their place a week and a half ago and it's still not shipped out! You would expect this with some kind of a custom case but mine was just a regular cheap black mirror case.

Here is my horror story with Xoxide....

I ordered the Thermaltake Xaser III 2000a case. They charged my credit card that night. One week later without any word from them I decided to call them and see what's up. Three days of calling and only getting "Please call during normal business hours between 12 - 6 PM. Please leave a message. There is no room to leave a message".

I finally decided to send them numerous emails requesting a status of my order. I finally received a reply stating they don't stock the Xaser III case (they state on their web site it is in stock and ships in 2-3 days) and they just take the orders and then order them from Thermaltake and it would take either weeks or months before I would recieve it. I informed them I wanted to cancel the order. They said they would not cancel it because they order from Thermaltake. I told them I didn't care who they ordered from I wanted to cancel the order. They still refused.

After I threatened legal action against them did they finally cancel the order and credit my account. (I work for a Law Firm)

I order the case from Directron and received it 3 days later.

There is a pretty good debate going on over at the Designtechnica forums which I started about these guys. Apparently there is a lot of upset customers. I also called the BBB and they have a bad rating with them as well. Here is the forum thread, please keep flaming to a minimum as this post is intended to educate people, not start a war with anyone.

http://forums.designtechnica.com/showthread.php?threadid=1859

They are easily one of the worst companies to deal with IMO. They have terrible customer service. They charge before they ship frequently.

Almost every one of my shipments, and I mean like 4 out of 6 now have had some damaged goods. Very very slow to respond to emails or phone calls. My last purchase was a case with water cooling equipment preinstalled.

The pump came loose in shipment and cracked the housing and scratched up the window very bad. What have they done about it?

Nothing, many pm's, emails, posting in their forums, etc, etc. I would avoid this company at all costs. Spend the few dollars more and order from the more reputable companies.

I'm a pretty passive individual, tending to let things go if they are made right, even alllowing more time than say the "average" customer.

But this company will no longer receive any more money from me, they have proven they don't deserve it. And no, I've never any had any trouble like this from any other vendor on the net.

I went through my expenses for online(comp parts) and I've spent over 10K minimum a year on online vendors and never have I dealt with a company as bad as this.

BTW, I let all the other damage items pass because they just were not that important and fairly inexpensive. But this last shipment I thought I would speak up, and all I got was alot of wasted typing time to them out of it. AVOID THESE GUYS!

Nomjr said:
They are easily one of the worst companies to deal with IMO. They have terrible customer service. They charge before they ship frequently.

Almost every one of my shipments, and I mean like 4 out of 6 now have had some damaged goods. Very very slow to respond to emails or phone calls. My last purchase was a case with water cooling equipment preinstalled.

The pump came loose in shipment and cracked the housing and scratched up the window very bad. What have they done about it?

Nothing, many pm's, emails, posting in their forums, etc, etc. I would avoid this company at all costs. Spend the few dollars more and order from the more reputable companies.

I'm a pretty passive individual, tending to let things go if they are made right, even alllowing more time than say the "average" customer.

But this company will no longer receive any more money from me, they have proven they don't deserve it. And no, I've never any had any trouble like this from any other vendor on the net.

I went through my expenses for online(comp parts) and I've spent over 10K minimum a year on online vendors and never have I dealt with a company as bad as this.

BTW, I let all the other damage items pass because they just were not that important and fairly inexpensive. But this last shipment I thought I would speak up, and all I got was alot of wasted typing time to them out of it. AVOID THESE GUYS!

Please post this in the Designtechnica forums so others can be warned of them. It is not fair for people to get taken advantage of by them.

Back