• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg shipping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ardent

I want to order a couple of small items, some fans etc... Anyway, I was wondering about their shipping procedure because whn I put the items in the cart for check out, it charges me shipping on each item individually!

Is there a way round this because it basically doubles the price of my order, in which case I might as well go to a local store...

Answers on a postcard please... :)

I have learned to shop around a bit on newegg. They offer many products with free shipping. An example I just bought a complete system for 10.00 shipping. The only item that had a shipping charge was the case. You may have been looking for certain name brands that didnt have the free shipping. Newegg uses several warehouses to ship from and those items may come in seperate boxes. If they do come in 1 box Newegg will reduce the shipping costs if you asks. The phone call is cheap and the support ppl are great.

I dont like to order small items from newegg because they charge individual shipping cost on each item. They have multiple warehouses, so an order with 3 different items can come in 3 different boxes.

I'll say it again if you are not set on a particular brand chances are you can find it on newegg with free shipping. Oh and dont forget the 10 bucks off on the $10 tshirt. That = free shipping and free tshirt on selected items
Damn that sounds like a ad:)

Back