• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UPS rescheduled my delivery...AGAIN!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

srwven

This is the fourth time that I have had a delivery scheduled for a certain date only to have it rescheduled because it sits in one of their hubs for two days. This is why I request fedex whenever I can. I have never had a delayed shipment from fedex yet. I know it can happen and others will tell me their stories now. My experience has been terrible with UPS and is getting worse, damaged packages, slow shipping, and delays. UPS sucks!

Mine was rescheduled also, I called them and they said that the package came unrapped and would be rerapped and delivered tommorow, I told them I wanted to pick it up, so I went down there to find that the box looked like the driver must have dropped in the middle of a busy intersection and it had gotten run over several times,oddly enough the contents were not harmed at all.

well i got a package coming to me ordered it feb 12th 3 day select its now the 18th and somehow its not going be here til the 20th man this sucks

mine too .. it should be delivered today on the 19th, instead, they delayed it until the 21st .. but they said that it was due to snow storm here on the mid west .. and I understand .. the storm was bad enough .. 43 inches of snow total .. :D .. the most snow I ever see in my city :D

Back