• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg vs www.mwave.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kango

Is mwave service as good as newegg including rma and etc....
I'm looking for Epox 8RDA+ but newegg is out of stock and so far what I know is mwave.com still have it.
So, if anyone have bought anything from mwave.com then please let me know about them. Also, if there are any good store online please list them here. Thanks

I ordered my motherboard from them. I can't tell ya about their RMA policies since I have not had to RMA my board but I had no problems with my order.

i have bought some mobos from mwave.com

just as good as newegg if not better! i shop at both now,
but neweggs site is more attractive :p

I have bought a refurb CDRW drive and a few other things from them in the past and they were delivered fast and without problems.

I also bought my motherboard from mwave. And it was shipped the same day just like newegg and arrived fast. The only problems i had was that they didnt use very many peanuts in the box with the motherboard and they use UPS as their shipping carrier...

Kendan said:

I believe they are owned by the same company.
i thought that was nothing more than an old rumor since the 2 shared very alike front pages?

Anyways I ordered some things from Newegg and Mwave at the same time and Mwave won the shipping race ;) i never had to return anything to Mwave tho

I've ordered from both, and they are both great. I've had to return items to Mwave, but never Newegg, so I can comment on Mwave's service a little better than Neweggs.

First off, I ordered a USB modem, video card, power supply, and some misc cables and fans, and paid for Next Day Air.

Well it shipped the same day, but it took two days to get here. It wasn't Mwave's fault, it was Fed-Ex's (the only think I don't like about Mwave). I called Mwave, and they refunded shipping (like $35).

Then the USB modem refused to work with BellSouth even though the company that made it clearly stated it was compatable with Bellsouth aDSL. So after sever calls to the company I call mwave. Explained what was wrong, and had an RMA number within 5 minutes. Complete refund, no restocking fee. I've been very happy every time I've ordered from Mwave. I've actually spent up to an extra $100 (over a large order) just so I know there will be good customer service behind it.

Back