• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant get over 166 fsb.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BurntCPU15

Registered
Just got some new Corsair XMS PC2700, but i still cant get over 166fsb on my A7V333, i have a T-Bred 2100 :0250. The voltage is maxed but still cant get it, the highest ive gotten is 163*13, WTF, please HELP! Sorta new to this but not.

What's you mem setting? You can lower multiplier to 11, if you still cannot get it work then you know it's your ram's problem for sure.

Just about to quit

what is the thing about cpu/mem ration, when i get to 166, the only choice is 1:1, ive heard this is a bad setting, how can i change this. If im boring you with my stupididty, im sorry, im only 15 and really want to get this to work, thatnks for your time

thats the only option bc your board probably thinks you cant handle anything more... 1:1 isnt a bad ratio its actually normal, all it means is you are running your ram at whatever fsb you are at... others would make it higher...

Back